We are pleased to announce that registration is now open for the ONDM Conference 2018.
For each accepted regular or invited paper at least one of the authors is required to be registered at the applicable rate. For authors with multiple accepted papers, one registration is valid only for one accepted papers. The registration fees are as follows:
[table id=4 /]
The registration fee includes:
- Admission to all the scientific sessions
- Conference materials and proceedings
- Coffee breaks and lunches
- All social events (The Reception and the Gala Dinner)
The accompanying guest registration fee includes:
- All social events (The Reception, Gala Dinner, and a visit to the Book of Kells and the Old Library)
Cancellation Policy: Up to one month before 50% and one week before is not refundable.
* Proof of status for students, email pdf to email@example.com. Please mention “Proof-Student” in the subject of your email.
NEW*** Travel Grants for student attending the conference:
We have a number of student travel grants available for refund of travel expenses for up to 400 euros, for student who might want to attend to the ONDM conference, even if not presenting or authoring a paper. In order to apply, you need to send a letter to us by April 9th at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Student-Grant” in the subject of your email.
Please notice that you will need to pay the registration fee and be present at the conference in order to avail from the travel grant.